GP FULL RES
GP FULL RES is a collection of stereo Room IRs, created in the live room of Hologram Studios, my recording studio. Attention to details, ultra-accurate miking in a 70mq room with a precise and professional acoustic project with a natural stone wall: these are the characteristics of this pack, which brings the feel of a real room, without compromises.
IRs profiled the room sound of Hologram Studios with following cabinets:
- 210-FENDOR-VIBRO, based on 2x10” FENDER™ VIBROLUX REVERB
- 212-BC-30, based on 2x12” VOX™ AC30 (del 1980)
- 412-MESAB-RECTO, based on 4x12” MESA BOOGIE™ RECTIFIER SLANT
- 412-MRSHLL77-BB, based on 4x12” MARSHALL™ 1935 del 1977 loaded with Celestion™ G12M Greenback Blackback
- 412-MRSHLL77-HRTG, based on 4x12” MARSHALL™ 1935 del 1977 loaded with Celestion™ G12M Greenback Heritage
- 412-ORNG, based on 4x12” ORANGE™ PPC
This pack has a total amount of 96 IRs.
There are four folders in the pack (each folder contains L and R):
• Minimum Phase (I do not suggest these for Room IRs but I’m providing them to let you be completely free to use them or experiment)
• Natural Phase (suggested)
• Natural Phase + (very similar to Natural Phase, with an additional phase alignment tweaked in post-production)
• Natural Phase Bright (a slightly brighter version of natural phase impulses)
This pack contains .WAV files with following formats provided: 44.1 kHz/200ms, 48 kHz/200ms, 96 kHz/500ms. You'll find Natural Phase, Natural Phase +, Minimum Phase and Bright formats to experience the entire range of sonic possibilities when blending these samples with other IRs. At this moment, this technology is available on Fractal™ Axe FX III (mk1, mk2 and Turbo) and on PC/Mac through specific IR loader that does not automatically truncate IRs.